Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hello Again

Its been a while I know! We went away for Christmas and then my laptop gave me the blue screen of death. So recap...I've been busy with the 2 kids and a new schedule with my step son. The main thing that keeps me sane is reading, so I READ a lot!

Check out my updated Books page for some possible options for a good read.

Last year I had a rating system for the books I read, this year I'm just going to post my favorite and least favorite from the month.

January 2012:
Favorite-Switched by Amanda Hocking
Least Favorite-Heaven is For Real by Todd Burpo

February 2012:
Favorite-Clockwork Prince
No way there is a least favorite as of yet...all the books this month have been excellent. Even the one I read that was no exaggeration 500 pages recommended by by step son. (Eragon)


Hopefully I'll be back soon with a new post, format, and layout for the blog.

1 comment: