Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Mother's Day Gift

Maya Angelou, writer-A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.
This lil firework is my life and my love, she challenges me everyday, but I have known from the moment she was born that she has something to say or rather something to sing/dance and I am thrilled to relish every moment.

Jennifer Garner-There's nothing more emotional than seeing your partner--the man you love--with your baby at any time: the first time, the second, yesterday, today. There's nothing more beautiful.

Ladies, we have ALL been there, whether its the first day, the 3rd Birthday, or the day they walk across the stage graduating from high school...the love in your husbands eyes or actions for your children is breathtakingly beautiful.

Mark Twain-mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.
He looks peaceful and simple, but I am completely aware he will be more challenging as he gets older. He has those bashful eyelashes with a spunky personality, I am loving this joyful fun stage.

My Mother's Day Gift was having the opportunity to slow down and enjoy my family.



`

1 comment:

  1. What an absolutely beautiful and touching post...I especially loved the Mark Twain quote, so sweet and true! (c: Glad to have found your cute blog and looking forward to some fun here!

    P.S. I tried so hard to track down the wallpaper you were talking about, but the best I could do was find out that the original image came from House to Home...maybe that could help??? (c:

    ReplyDelete