Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My neighborhood

This week is a week of changes and challenges. We have an accepted offer to purchase another home. Super stoked because we are currently living in a VERY small house. I'm sure most of you just thought, uh huh whatever it can't be that small, well guess what it is! 700sqft of pure wedded bliss is what this family of 5 has been rockin. So enough is enough. We are MOVING! With all this hurry up go....wait....hurry up go...wait....this process of buying a home has been, I find myself in a nestalgic mood.

Even though our house is super small, the city we live in is bursting with energy and diversity. This city is where I fell in love with my husband (okay so maybe that was Indianapolis) but its where we spent that first year of marriage. You know the year of boundaries, cleaning duties, and romance. The year before even the thought of children much less the responsibilty of children. The year of JUST my husband and I.

Here are a few great shots of our current neighborhood from our morning walks.




Peanut Butter Sandwiches and Bottles so mama can get some excercise.



Im gonna miss my neighborhood.....

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it crazy how you want change so bad until it's about to happen...then it makes you sad not to have it anymore? When we moved into our new house, I cried and cried because I never thought we would have memories here like our last house. THAT is where all our memories were made, not this new empty house. Funny how that goes away so quickly. Congratulations on your new house! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the move! I know the whole process is so stressful! Keep your chin up. :-). Abby

    ReplyDelete