Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekly Update/Monday Recap

First things first....I have NEVER been this stressed in my entire 29 years! So here is where I VENT for a minute, but keep reading....I'll recover, I think! So we have like 80 fix it things to finish at our current house and because the hubby is a bit of a control freak when it comes to WHO completes these projects, I feel stuck. Stuck with waiting on him to find that sliver of energy or ounce of time that he doesn't have between his 70+ hour weeks at his day job and graduate assignments. Not that I could probably be of any help, packing and paperwork with 2 small children is A LOT! We are still patiently WAITING on issues with the house...ya know it needing to have the ENTIRE roof taken off and all!

Sundays! Healing days... hitting the refresh button. Its the day no matter who you are, you feel no guilt doing nothing. So thats what we did, ok maybe we got some things done in the morning, but overall we laughed, we hugged babies, and we ate food. Great moments of the day: bonding with my nephew Jackson over some corn on the cob, and driving home from Sunday dinner at my mom's and Nick teaching Brooklyn with hand motions "oh no you didn't!" Awesome.

My nephew Jackson (20 months)
Talks up a storm now, its super cute!

My lil man...can you see it...YES its a tooth....FINALLY! (11 Months old)

Brooklyn-"take a picture of me too mommy"

As soon as we have a closing date for our house I'm going to shout it from the roof tops. In the meantime, I will be PACKING, PLAYING, cooking(new recipes to try from Rachel Rays Week in a Day Show), cleaning, reading(Charlaine Harris, Sookie Stackhouse-Dead Reckoning), oh and looking thru my new Kitchen and Bath Ideas and Beautiful Kitchens magazines my hubby brought home for me, fun stuff!

Pool time (got this bad boy for like $4.50 at Babies R Us)!

Fancy Grilled/Panini Cheese made with my awesome Christmas gift the Cuisinart Griddler
Its so fantastic, cooks chicken in record speed, its my new go to kitchen accessory!



Have a great week!

Brianne

1 comment:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that last picture of you and Brooklyn. So cute! You look so tan?!?! Best of luck with all the looming deadlines and overwhelming to do lists. ugh.

    ReplyDelete