Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Book Review

I really do love me a good werewolf /vampire book, and this book series delivers on the werewolf genre. This is the 3rd book in a series, Shiver and Linger are the other two books. I'm smitten with the love story between Sam and Grace and definitely did not want the series to come to an end. Forever debuted at #14 on the USA Today List and #4 on the New York Times List. That's pretty amazeballs. I found this final book to be a bit slow and over explanation of the Cole character. I did not mind that there was no solid end with Cole and Isabel, but it left me wanting more dealing with the other wolves. Great read, solid story. I identify a lot with Grace, having a more parental role in my own life than my own parents. I rated this book a 4 out of 5.

Current Read:


This book came recommended by our cousin Kelly and I already know its going to be one of those books I constantly talk about. Its an interesting format, and once you get past the constant lump in your throat from needing to cry....its a life changer. Can't wait to read more!

Here's a link to my book page. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment