Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Weight Watchers Wednesday

I have been on a roll people! 5 days in a row of working out...AND I just want to keep going. I truly enjoy it. I love that feeling the next day, the 'oh I didn't know there was a muscle there, much less hurt that much from just standing up'! I have 9 weeks left until Christmas, to reach my -50lbs goal.

Current Loss: 34
*I had a bit of a set back after my weekend getaway a few weeks ago, but I'm back on track!
So if I keep it up and workout like I need to, and eat like I should...that's 2 lbs a week (the safe way, blah, blah) then I can reach my goal. Feeling very encouraged.

Current Workout Schedule
Saturday-2 Mile Walk Leslie Sansone DVR+10 Min Ab Routine, DVR
Sunday-20 Minute Walk and Tone, DVR
Monday-20 Minute Walk and Tone, Leslie Sansone, DVR
Tuesday-Treadmill, 45 Minutes (Burned 397 calories)
Wednesday-DVR combo
Thursday-Aqua Zumba or DVR combo
Friday-Free Day, No Workout

Here's who I like on DVR...





An example of a GOOD diet day:
Breakfast- 1 Cup Froot Loops
Midday Snack-Banana
Lunch-Lite Vegetable and Noodle Soup (2 Cups)
Afternoon Snack-Tortilla Chips and Salsa
Dinner-Baked Mostaccioli (1 3/4 Cups)
PM Snack-1/2 Cup Cheddar Chex Mix
8 oz of Red Wine
Total Calories: 1466
Total WW Points: 33




No comments:

Post a Comment