I started this blog in February of this year as a way to get my heart out there. I am normally very shy and reserved, which has been received as bitchy and stuck up, my WHOLE life. This blog has helped me come out of my shell and share almost every part of my life in a truly cathardic way.
Let me try and introduce myself in a non boring way...Here are 10 Facts about ME!
1.I'm a Stay At Home Mama-3 kids (Brooklyn 3, Grant, 16 months, and Nicholas 12-stepson)
Baby Girl (Brooklyn) is 3 Today! She's also known around these parts as Love Bug or Love. She is of her own mind, beautiful, caring, and spunky. I was in labor with her NO DRUGS for 36 hours. And I ofcourse plan to guilt trip her about that in the future! Ha!
3. Music-I could seriously listen to anything. Examples of my Pandora stations (Sara Bareilles, Michael Buble, CCR, Beyonce, Matt Nathanson, Jennifer Lopez, Lady Antebellum, Katy Perry, John Mayer)
4. I'm slightly obsessed with vampire teen books. Its weird but true. Team Edward all the way.
5. I have like NO friends, which means no social life. I'm a good friend, really I am!
6. Faith-a journey I still have yet to tackle.
7. Love Interior Design
8. I want to write a book.
9. I hate being the center of attention.
10. Favorite Holiday is for sure Christmas! I could listen to Christmas music ALL year long.
I'd love for you to follow along with me on my journey of motherhood, finding great recipes, weight loss, figuring out what a life once my children are off to school looks like (interior design)....etc. Have a wonderful weekend!