Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Weekly Update-Its the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

A wise woman emailed me last week(Sonja)..."The days are long...but the years are short!!!!" Amen sista. Another good one posted on FB the other day..."The most precious jewels you'll ever have around your neck are the arms of your children". Right on.

My sister-in-law and I soaked up the last bit of the warm weather and took the kids to the zoo this weekend. Cold weather zoo trips are much better. The animals are up and at em, the kids are bored from being in the house more often and jump at the chance to see "aminals" or "crocoooodiles"! I love that the cousins get to experience so much together, making memories to fill their soul.



I have a busy few weeks coming up, which I LOVE!

Trip to Louisville for my Grandma's wedding reception.
Weekly date nights via new babysitter!
Start of a new friendship/playdate.
Monthly girls night coming up.
Visit from the BFF before Thanksgiving.
Movie date with the BFF to go see Breaking Dawn.
Thanksgiving





"Its the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!"


Its raining down on our skylights, the perfect time to read out of my new book Hunger Games while the kids finish up a Bubble Guppies episode before nap time!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment