Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Book Review-Destined by PC Cast and Kristin Cast


Rating 5 out 5

I really enjoyed this book series. The theme that sticks out for me is the concept of choice. Regardless of what some people may believe about 'vampire books' there really are a lot of religion and faith concepts mingled within the story. This series is good because you are constantly guessing about which direction the beloved characters will choose, good or evil. Yes there are paranormal acitivities involved, but in my opinion that adds to the drama of the story.
I love Zoey and her friends, and look forward to the next book.



Currently Reading: Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
This book is so well written. After all the books I've read this year, this by far has me in awe of the writer.
And NO its not a vampire book!
Motion Picture comes out March 23rd, 2012....stoked!

Go check out my 'Books' page for more ratings and good book options.

No comments:

Post a Comment