Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Whatcha Eatin Weight Watchers Wednesday

Power thru...that will be the theme for this week. I lost a whoppin 2 more lbs!The thing is...my body is the type that I MUST work out. Some people can just starve diet, not me, its an ALL or nothing thing. So this past week, I'll just say it, I was LAZY...feeling sorry for my sleep deprived self. Power thru Brianne (yes I did just refer to myself in the 3rd person)...keep on keepin on! Only 32 more days to lose 24 LBS!! Remember that CUTE swimsuit...it will be mine, and I WILL post a pic of me on some beach enjoying my 29LB loss!


Current Stats:
  1. -2lbs, yaaay for me! Thats a total of 7 lbs lost to date...22 more to go before Easter.
  2. Still 8 followers...I'm working on getting the blog revamped by a pro, so I'm holding off on my mass email to my peeps.
  3. One Step Closer to RENTERS...YaaaaaaaY, we just need to make it official and get some papers drawn up and we are moving in May!
Watcha Eatin
SO a few weeks ago I wrote about getting on the Greek yogurt train. Well I purchased the whole fat with honey version so that I didn't immediately move on and dislike the taste. AND wow was I surprised, it is yummo! Here are some of the recipes I whipped together from what I had in my cupboards.

Afternoon Snack: Cumber and Celery Greek Yogurt Dip

I dipped cucumber slices into this dip, it was AMAZING! There was a lot left over so I pulled out a can of tuna and mixed the tuna into the dip instant tuna fish salad sandwich for the next day.

1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
1 tsp mustard
2 tbsp coleslaw
salt and pepper to taste
garlic salt and parsley to taste
1/2 cucumber cut up into small chunks
2 celery stalks cut up into small chunks

Mix it all together in any order and you've got yourself a great afternoon snack!

Next up Crab Meat Dip...I'm going to for sure try a recipe this weekend and post about it.

Here's what we had for dinner this week: (I'm only sharing this because much like WE all like looking into people's homes or closets, I also love to hear what people are eatin, especially when they are dieting.)

Monday-Leftovers (gotta love that...effortless and cheeeeeaaaap)!
Tuesday-Baked Whole Wheat French Toast and Apples (Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook)...this is a great book!
Wednesday-Pizza Pitas and Asparagus and Carrots

Thursday-Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos (Pennies on A Platter)
Friday-Turkey Burgers
Saturday-Chicken Fajitas

ALL of this food both of my babes eat...I just cut it up into small bites for them. Momma only makes 1 meal, you either eat it our you go hungry!

Impromptu photos of the babes from today.

awww my lil man is getting TOO big, look at his precious little toes..
Eatin the Pita Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment