Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Etsy "Gotta Have it!"

Anyone purchased something from Coldstone and felt completely ridiculous with their choice in names for their sizes..."Gotta Have it" well not when it comes to this week's Etsy finds.

I found the Red Door Home blog via A Delightful Design (one of my fav blogs, so much design info, sweet sweet person, and I gotta show the local love, we both live in Michigan). Don't you just love when you find great new blogs to follow, so I became a loyal follower of Red Door Home as well, my favorite post from the quick blog stalk I did was this tutorial...I'm thinking of doing this to my dining room chairs. BUT when I saw that she had an etsy shop as well, move over cause mama needs some new pillows!

My daughter's name is Brooklyn and mine of course is Brianne, so hmmm maybe I buy matching ones...?

I'm attempting a non nautical theme in my son's room and think this would be perfect.

I've committed to my husband and to myself that I WILL not buy any home decor until all the boxes are unpacked...so these little finds will have to wait, but aren't they just gorgeous!

On the same note....new blog/found fantastic etsy store....here is another great one. RadianceFromRuins

The green medallion pillows stopped me in my tracks (not sure where I would put them just yet, colors for our bedroom and living room have not been decided as of yet) but I sure do think they are pretty =gotta have them!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks so much for mentioning Radiance From Ruins! I'm looking forward to reading through your archives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very very much for including my pillows in your "gotta have it" list! I am thrilled and honored.

    ReplyDelete