Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

First Franklin St. Design Project




I have WAY too much stuff on my countertop!

I really dislike this dining/kitchen color, it is on the list for our first project @ Franklin St.
Another upcoming project is the table. You can't beat a FREE table with 4 chairs, but because the floor is oak as well as the table, I need to change something, it might end up being just painting the chairs and adding some contrast fabric covered chairs....stay tuned!


This is the color range I'm considering. I feel like a kitchen should be refreshing, clean, and lots of light. At its current state it feels like oak and sunshine are blindingly obnoxious or it looks like burnt eggs on the wall, its AWFUL!

This beauty is an oldy, but it works great, so I think a quick coat of paint and some new hardware and it will look amazing. I'm off to Home Goods today to check their hardward options.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have a great plan in place. I agree with there being too much oak with the floor and the table being the same colors. Love your lighter color choices.

    ReplyDelete