Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Etsy "Gotta Have it!"

This is my weekly "Gotta Have it!" Etsy finds...

First Up, check this out, its called The Carli Crayon Roll Up.

How many times have you gone somewhere and were like, dang wish I would've remember something for my kids to do, or 'what do you mean you don't have any crayons' while dining out, or wondered, how many mouths or snot infested hands have these crayons been on? Well this is the perfect solution! I am for sure ordering one for myself and for my sis-in-law!


Also @ Fairlyfabulous, this awesome shirt. My lil bugga would be rockin this strong at the park, throw on a mini blazer in the Fall and he'd be puttin out the vibe!

And this 'I love it, not sure where it will go yet, but I've Gotta Have it' Frame!




Staying with the same babes theme...here is another cutesy Etsy Shop called JeabMade. This store has THE most adorable hats. We woke up today with a pretty cool temp morning which had me gearing up for Fall clothes shopping. Not that I'm shopping yet, but I'm gearing up for it...and where to look first but ETSY of course!


One for Bugga!

One for Brooklyn!


Check out these shops, super cute children attire.

No comments:

Post a Comment