Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Watcha Eatin/What I Wore Weight Watchers Wednesdays

So I'm back on the infamous Weight Watchers thanks to this (Loves of Life) chica, this other chica (Honey We're Home), my mother-in-law, and a recent doctor visit (I'll talk more about that another time, horrible experience). My mother-in-law(-17lbs) and Loves of Life(-33lbs) have both had great success with losing weight via Weight Watchers. I hate that weight keeps coming up on this blog, but lets be REAL. I've been bigger than I've wanted to be most of my 20's, and now that I'm 29 its time to CHANGE! My thirties are going to be different!

Stats:
Since beginning this journey in March with a 2 month hiatus...
-11lbs

One of my Watcha Eatin Weight Watcher's Wednesday talked about Greek yogurt, and I'll admit I have a slight obsession with it now. After many...and I mean MANY different brands, my absolute favorite it Chobani. It is mouthwatering fireworks in your mouth. To me, it tastes like a dessert, but its crazy good for you. I haven't devoured tasted all the different flavors yet, but so far Lemon and Pineapple are fantastic.

Just look at all of these different flavors:
Non Fat:
Blackcherry, Lemon, Plain, Raspberry, Blueberry, Honey, Peach, Strawberry, Pomegranate, and Vanilla.
Low Fat (2%):
Mango, Plain, Strawberry-Banana, and Pineapple
Chobani Champions (have yet to see these at my local Target, but dieing to try)
VeryBerry and(strawberry, raspberry, and blueberry)Honey-Nana(honey and banana)

AND on top of them being an orgasm in your mouth they are standouts in the nutrition department overall!
Here's some facts:

Chobani Strawberry
140 Calories
Fat-0
Sugar-19g
Protein-14g
Sodium-65mg
Carbohydrate-20g
 Weight Watchers Points-3

Yoplait Greek Strawberry                         Dannon Greek Strawberry
160 calories                                                   Calories-120
Fat-0                                                               Fat-0
Sugar-20                                                          Sugar-16g
Protein-14                                                         Protein-12g
Sodium-100mg                                                 Sodium-55mg
Carbohydrate-25g                                           Carbohydrate-17g



So in an effort to look better and feel better I also plan on linking up for What I Wore Wednesday/RMRS next week. Crossed fingers I have the cojones to actually do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment