Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Blogworld "Gotta Have It"

I recently found this blog via YHL and am now an obsessed follower. Apparently BP and YHL are BFF's and I wasn't invited, oh no she didn't! I digress, not only is BP's decorating/DIY skillz phenomenal, but she also offers GREAT priced art pieces. I purchased this Summer Bloom (3 pack)today...can't wait to get the pics developed for our big kitchen reveal coming up in the next few weeks.


1 of 3 I purchased

This other recent "Gotta Have It" comes from LMM. I have been a loyal follower of hers for a few months now and love how open and honest she is on her blog. Within the last week she added some great items to her LMM shop. AND she is offering 15% off for a limited time. Go check it. Here are my favorites (gotta have its).



Absolutely ordering me some of these come payday next week. Starting a new budget blows, but worth it in the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment