Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Saturday Morning Scene

I still think this idea was so genius. Linking up with:

Saturday Morning Scene
Went for a walk this morning with my kiddos. Attempted to run a little bit, but the knee is still acting up. No real problem just pain, so annoying. The good old heel pain turned out to be a deep cut in my foot, wow I feel OLD! I'm falling apart at the ripe age of 29!!!



Promised last weekend pics.
Jakie(Nephew) and Brooklyn at Kalahari last weekend. (road rash..Brooklyn is nonstop falling)

        Group Shot...I like this pic for so many reasons....Jakie and Brooklyn apparently have a twinkle in their eye for the animal statues they are looking at. Jackson is not able to sit still for more than 2 minutes at a time and Grant needs to know where mama is at ALL times! Oh and check the guys jeans over to the right, nice right!



This morning! ahhh the fresh summer smell, the sprinkler fun for the kiddos, and loud music and walking for mama to keep the sanity.
Epic, one kid cheesetastic one kid annoyed! Oh and the goldfish explosion from their post breakfast snack!



Have a great weekend.



1 comment:

  1. I can relate to the last photo, there is always one of my kiddos not digging the photo session! ;)

    ReplyDelete