Her Inspiration Ideas
My Design Board for the room.
Here's what I would do if I was her interior designer...ohhh fantasy world, where I have clients and day time babysitters!
1.Blue Curtains to bring color into the room because she doesn't want to paint.(Target) $75
2.Pops of red and chalkboard (because red is a fund color and chalkboard is great for kids) DIY.
3. License plate gallery wall above bed. DIY
4. Chalkboard picture frames(PB or DIY) above (Container Store$40) end table.
5. Striped Rugby Container Store bins (3) $45 w/shipping.
6. Add 2 Green key pillow from this Etsy shop $50 free shipping.
7. Pottery Barn sheeting.
8. Dark blue comforter/duvet cover (not same blue as curtains).