Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Watcha Eating Weight Watchers Wednesday

New Purchase:

I tend to get a restless spirit if I'm stuck doing the same workout every day. So although I love my morning walks, I needed to step up my game a little bit. I found this bike trailer on Craiglist for $100. They tend to retail from $100 to $500. So I stole borrowed my stepfather's bike while they are in Europe, and have used it every day since. I hit 9 miles on Monday! I logged 23 miles on the bike last week. Product review time(Schwinn Bicycle Trailer)....it doesn't appear to be very comfortable for the kids, no lounge ability. The last couple times they have both gone to sleep, which can I just say is AWESOME! I get to amp up my exercise routine and I get some peace and quite outside. BUT they seem really uncomfortable with their heads bobbing away.

Weight Update:
-22lbs

I've absopositively hit a plateau. I can go up and down between 5-7lbs any given day. Super frustrating. Since slacking on my Weight Watcher Online accountability....this may be the culprit. SO enough already! I watched a vlog this morning that was exactly what I needed. MOTIVATION. These chicas lost 43 and 46 lbs. That's so awesome! Funny comment from the vlog..."like a toddler and a half", hahaha. I think the coolest part for me will be when I can say I've lost the weight of BOTH my kids. Which at current would be about 50lbs! Here are the links to Katie and Susan's blogs. I am a loyal follower of both.

Recently I've been pretty fascinating with trying to figure out what skinny people eat( I haven't found any posts like this on the above chicas blogs yet). Eating is obviously my problem area. And I know I've narrowed it down to my night time eating throughout this weight loss process. And the truth is, yes sometimes I'm craving something sweet, BUT most of the time I'm BORED. So I've gathered a couple examples.

Here is Cassie @ Hisugarplum. First of all, LOVE, LOVE her. She has ALWAYS responded to my questions in her comments, and she answered my stalkerish question about what her skinny ass eats!! I didn't ask her to share with the intention of blogging about it, but because it helped me so much I thought I'd share...hope she doesn't mind? Cassie's design style is amazing, and she's super gorgeous, and is fantastic fashionista...go check her blog out, hurry go now!!! Check out her amazing back and arms!



Daily Bread: Breakfast: nutrigrian waffle with a little peanut butter, cup of skim milk
Lunch: Lean Cuisine of some sort
Snack: sometimes an apple
Dinner: either a small portion of what my family is having, or a bowl of Raisin Bran with skim milk

OR
Hello, gorgeous abs! This lady is quite the organizer, runner, super mama extraordinaire! I love her house and all the helpful tips she gives on her blog. These two ladies are definitely blog idols of mine for their design style and superb bodies.

Daily Bread:
  • 7:00 a.m.  1/2 cup oatmeal with raisins, almond slices, cinnamon, and skim milk.  Coffee with vanilla caramel creamer.
  • 10:00 a.m.  Greek yogurt with granola, strawberries, and blueberries.
  • 12:00 p.m.  Chipotle burrito bowl with rice, black beans, chicken, pico, and a little bit of sour cream
  • 3:00 p.m.  Protein bar or Starbuck’s iced tall mocha.
  • 6:00 p.m.  Chicken with veggies, shrimp pesto pasta, or turkey burger
  • 9:00 p.m.  Cereal, Hershey kisses, or hot cocoa

My Daily Bread(Today):


No I didn't edit this photo, whatever! This is about 8lbs heavier than I am now, taken about 1 month ago.

Breakfast: Honey Nut Cheerios or Special K Red Berries w/cut up Banana
Lunch: Chicken Salad(Chicken, Miracle Whip, Celery) on thin wheat bread, with tomato slices and blueberries.
Snack (later): Green Monster Smoothie or Apple
Dinner: Spaghetti Pie (I will share both the Green Monster Smoothie and Spaghetti' Pie recipes next week)
32 oz of water so far today.

HOPEFULLY this post will motivate someone to walk longer, eat better, love harder, and live your best life.
Now I'm off to log onto Weight Watchers and check out skinnytaste.com


1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for your sweet words! it's so nice to know that we can motivate and encourage one another in this process. can't wait to follow along with you. you WILL get there!!

    ReplyDelete