Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Watcha Eating Weight Watchers Wednesday-The next 20LBS

Go ahead and skip this first paragraph because it contains a lot of boo hooing and female talk! I warned you! The last two months have been a complete wash as far as weight loss.  AND I'm going to say it again, and am aware its possible I am the only one on the planet this happens to but...when I'm having that TIME of the month I literally gain like 10lbs. Whatever the reason, reataining water, hormone changes, possible binge eating...its annoying and totally knocks me off of whatever momentum I had. While also experiencing the great joy of the visit, I never want to work out, who would, right!

Today is November 2nd and I have to kick it in gear!
A little motivation.


Last week I caught a few minutes of The Biggest Loser while on my treadmill. Super motivating to watch while working out.

So I have 49 days until we leave for Idaho for Christmas. I have never been, and am super excited about going. Except for the little 6 hour plane trip with 2 small children, the husband, and our pre-teen. Uggh

Here's the plan:
Workout 6 days a week, for at least 45 Minutes. (8 Weeks)
Drink 64 oz of water everyday.
Eat the 2 Cups of Fruit and 3 Cups of Veggies recommended a day.
No Alcohol.


Off to a great start today (sarcasm)
I've eaten:
1 Cup scrambled eggs
2 Pieces of Pizza

Looks like its fruit and veggie for the rest of the day!





1 comment:

  1. The eggs are a great source of protein and your pizza supplied servings of fruit (tomato sauce) AND veggies (depending on your toppings).

    That's the way I see it anyway. :)

    Roxy
    This South Korean's Got Seoul

    ReplyDelete